Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wild and Crazy!


So I've been having trouble remembering my dreams enough lately to blog. But last night's were extremely vivid and extremely crazy, so I'm going to try to get them down now.  As always I can't remember every little bit, and there are in between parts that kind of blur out, but I will tell about the big scenes that I remember.

I remember living with my mom and stepdad, as an adult, in a house that is often a part of my dreams.  It is a weird house, and I know that in some dreams certain parts of it have been haunted.  But not last night.  Anyway, it was in the evening, and one of my college boyfriends had stopped by, let's just call him by his nickname at the time, Beavis.  And he and I were hanging out, in my bedroom.  Well, let's just say that he was there wanting the same kind of thing we mostly did in college.  And so we were talking, and then the next moment he was laying on my bed, undressed and expecting e to come over.  But my door was partially open, and of course, my stepdad was still up and about the house.  Even when I shut the door, I knew that at any time my stepdad might come open it.  So I told Beavis that he should get dressed and we'd have to wait until my stepdad went to bed.  I went on down to the kitchen area where for some reason dinner was being made and everyone was getting ready to eat.  Beavis came down holding my jeans and a shirt and told me they would need to be washed.

For some reason there was a dog, or maybe it was a cat, which would be weird for me to be trying to let a cat stay in the house since I am allergic to them.  But I was trying to convince my stepdad to let the cat stay as well.

Now, it was storming, and we were in a room that is new to my dreams.  It had lots of tall windows and you could see the lightning flashing outside and the trees waving around in the high winds.  Now for some reason I now had my own house right next door, right outside the windows we were looking at, where the tall trees were.  And I heard a crack and I  yelled for everyone to move as one of those trees came crashing down on top of my parents' house.  We all heard it hit and ducked, but it didn't really come through the roof or anything.

My guess at interpreting is that I've been doing some daydreaming about guys lately, and that is probably where the college boyfriend stuff came through.  I've not been daydreaming about him, just meeting a guy, and so I'm guessing he was a familiar face to stick in for my subconscious.  I used to daydream about guys all the time, but lately I realized most of the time I have old cat (dachshund) lady dreams, of a house that would have a fenced yard for my dogs.  I decided maybe I needed to start daydreaming/dreaming about guys and maybe that would bring one into my life?  Who knows.  I'm guessing the storm part of the dream was because it seems like it has been raining constantly lately. The tree falling probably had to do with all the things that have been damaging my car and then having to have my stepdad fix them for me when he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment