Thursday, May 7, 2015

All Together Now


Well, it seems as if I've been a bit lax in blogging about my dreams since last weekend.  And I actually remembered more of them some of the days.  So, today's blog will tell about the two nights' worth of dreams that I can remember, last night, and then the night of the last post I did.

So, back on May 3rd I dreamed about being part of an online debate about teachers, and then in my dream I woke up with a shirt that had a collar, as opposed to the tank top I had worn to bed.  Not sure what all that business was about.

Another part of a dream from either the 3rd or last night, can't remember for sure, I think last night. But it was that I was going back to college.  And as I always seem to be in these dreams, I was late to class.  But someone was trying to kill me.  It was like I knew where the killer was because I'd either seen a movie showing what he was going to do, or read a book. But then when we got out to where the killer was supposed to be, in a hanging car or trailer or something, he wasn't there.  And I'd told everyone to watch out because that was where he was supposed to be.  So then we all stood around and kept looking up at the trailer thing watching for him to show up.  Weird huh?

And I remember before that we'd all been sitting and watching something on the tv.  And it was in the living room in the house I grew up in, the living room in the back part of the house that at one time my bedroom had been back there as well.

I thought I remembered more, but nope, that is it!


No comments:

Post a Comment