Friday, May 8, 2015

Dr. Who?

 

So I woke up this morning remember almost all of my dream!  And then, I got busy doing things at work and have forgotten a lot of it. So I decided to go ahead and try to start blogging what I did remember so that maybe the other parts would pop back into my head as I was typing.

I'm not a Doctor Who fan.  It's not that I don't like it, I've just never watched it.  And I'm sure I'd probably really enjoy it, but I already have so many shows that I watch that I just don't want to let myself get involved in another one.  However probably due to all the stuff we have to do with the show at the bookstore where I work, I'm guessing that is why it was in my dreams last night.

I remember something at the beginning about how I was going to do some complicated type of degree.  I'm guessing it had something to do with the International Baccalaureate program we have at school and all the testing we've been doing and will be doing the rest of the school year.  But I was worried about getting to my class/test whatever on time.  And for some reason I needed my parents to drive me, but they wouldn't help me out.  It was my mom and stepdad I think.  Which is weird, they've always been there for me when I need them for something like that.

So then I get to school and am looking at all the things I have to do in this classroom and thinking that maybe I don't want to do whatever this thing is that I have to do.  And after kind of discussing it with one of my professors from back when I was in library school, we decided that really it wasn't anything that was going to help me any, and so it would be a waste of my time and stress to do it.

Next thing I remember is being in a girls' bathroom at school, although it kind of looked like a fitting room in a store, and I was getting dressed in some type of Doctor Who costume, with the maroon and gold scarf I think?  Maybe it is in my head because of the books I ordered that arrived at school and I'm getting ready for the students.  But then in my dream, two students came in and were also changing into costumes, and one of them is an 8th grade girl we have that I know is really into Doctor Who and was telling me how awesome my costume was. 

I can't remember a lot of what happened after that.  I remember coming out in my costume and there being a kind of cute guy there, and me hoping he'd be impressed by my costume because he was a  Doctor Who fan.  I'm guessing that part may have had something to do with the new guy at work last night.

So that's all I can remember for now.  If I think of any other parts I may come back and add to the post later.  I just feel like there was more to talk about!


No comments:

Post a Comment