Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Good morning!

I have noticed that I have a lot of vivid dreams.  I often post what happens in a status update on Facebook. But I decided I wanted to keep track of them in a journal of sorts.  I figured I try a blog.  I have a lot of dreams that have similar situations or locations, real or fictional, and I wanted to try to see how often I had each type.  And maybe figure out if there was a reason why I had them certain days.  I do enjoy looking up dream meanings. I often wake up in the  middle of the night and google it on my iphone.  But I thought I'd try this for awhile and see how it goes.

I'm not doing this to get followers or anything like I do on my book blog, this is really just going to be for me.  Not sure if I'll post every day.  Probably not.  But will post when I think about it and remember what I've dreamed the night before.  I do love gifs, so maybe I'll be including those for fun in my posts when I have time.  Like the one below.


2 comments:

  1. I think people's dreams are so interesting. I have some crazy dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are so interesting all the time and I hate that now that I'm trying to share them with this blog it's like I can't remember any of them! Thanks for commenting on my very first post!

      Delete