Friday, April 24, 2015

Go figure

So it seems as soon as I start a blog/journal to write down my dreams, dreams that I've remembered very vividly all day, well now I wake up and can't remember much from them.  But I do remember a bit from last night, so I will write that today.

What little I remember is that I was for some reason living in a house still with my brother.  And I had come home to find a bunch of his friends, guy friends, and one girl, the girl that I have not so good memories of from high school, hanging out in our house.  And I told them they needed to leave, I was going to bed.  I guess they were kind of hanging out in my room, or my area of the house.  And they just refused.  So I told them I was going to call the police.  For the most part they just kept hanging around kind of getting into my personal space. There was a bit of a sexual overtone with the guys, and the girl was just kind of mean girlish like I remember her from school.  Finally, one of them said, "we'd better go guys, she did actually call the police last time we were here."  Or he said something like that.  And then it was like he told about the experience, so they finally left.

My own analysis of the dream pulls from the movie that I saw last night.  I saw the movie Unfriended, which is basically about online bullying, as well as ghosts coming through the computer to get revenge.  So I'm guessing the mean girl from my past came from the mean girl/bullying in the movie.  The calling the police probably came from the movie as well. Because they did call the police in the movie to come to one of their houses.  Some of the guys were guys from my past, guys that do tend to show up in my dreams a lot.  Probably because of the fact that these guys were a big part of my college life and definitely were a pretty intense part of my life at the time.  So much that those years and times are never quite out of my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment