Monday, April 27, 2015

Bits and Pieces

I remember a little bit from last night's dream.  I know that parts of it are from things that happened this weekend, and other parts are what you'd call recurring themes/events from other dreams.

So, what I remember is being home, in the house where I lived most of my life, until my mom and stepdad moved when I was in college.  Of course the rooms inside the house are never quite the same as they really were.  But we were sitting and watching tv, again, not with the same setup as there was in real life.  It was me and two guys and I think a friend or a sister, can't remember.  One of the guys was someone either that I liked, or he liked me, or we both liked each other.  But he was kind of staying a little away from me, as if not sure whether it was okay in my house to be up close with me, or else as if he didn't know if I liked him.  At one point he came up behind me and put his hands on my hips and stood pressed up behind me as we all stood around a table and talked.  Then I left the room and went outside and started cleaning a truck that was sitting in the driveway.  And he came out, and that's about all I remember.

So...  still not sure why all of a sudden I'm not remembering as much from my dreams as I have been.  It's like my brain is saying, no!  You can't enjoy the dreams and write them down.  It's just weird. It's kind of like I have the dreams, then they're dissipating like the smoke in the gif below.


No comments:

Post a Comment