Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Best Seat in the House!




So I haven't posted in a while.  It's not because I haven't been dreaming, or remembering them, it's just because I haven't had a lot of time to post and then by the evening, I do tend to forget most of it.  I've got a bit of extra time today, so I'll post what I can remember!

I don't remember a lot of my dream last night.  Just one part that happened right before I woke up one of the times I woke up.  It involved trying to get tickets online for the New Kids on the Block concert.  This is pretty much how tickets are bought these days.  But in my dream, somehow the tickets that popped up were front row, center!  I've never been able to get front row seats to any concert in my entire life!  But then, what was bad, was the fact that I didn't have the money to buy more than one ticket, and I needed to buy for my friends who always go with me.  Well my cousin, and my friend Shannon.  And for some reason, my cousin's friend from back in the day when NKOTB was popular the first time, she was there too.  So they ended up buying them.  and honestly, they were only $86 a piece, which for front row seats these days is probably an unheard of price.

I'm guessing the dream has to do with the fact that I am kind of trying to be good with my money until payday this week because I'm feeling kind of broke.  It seems there is  never enough money, and I'm not getting anything saved for anything.  Not for replacing my air conditioner, which needs to be done, or for any trips that I'm wanting to take, like to the New Orleans Book Con that I've already bought a ticket to for next September.

This would be me about being able to get front row seats:


Maybe this is me about the money stress too?  Not being able to buy them?  And being afraid of missing out on the chance?  I don't know. This gif just kind of fit here.




No comments:

Post a Comment